Accessibility Statement for TREND Community
This is an accessibility statement from TREND Community, PCB.
TREND Community is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
TREND Community, PCB takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of TREND Community:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Include people with disabilities in our design process.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. TREND Community is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of TREND Community. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on TREND Community:
- Phone: 2672536545
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Address: 1635 Market Street, Suite 1600, Philadelphia PA 19103
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
This statement was created on 17 March 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.